Designed & Built in San Diego, California.
The ZERO pivot door is ideal for your home if you are looking to develop an industrial aesthetic while maintaining privacy. Strong and heavy-duty, the ZERO will become a statement piece for your entry.
Customize your pivot door by choosing from our available sizes and colors/ finishes. Doors are made at widths of 4', 5', and 6' and at heights at 8', 9, and 10'. Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Pre-assembled unit designed for easy installation into rough openings
- Fully welded Steel construction
- Galvanized and powder coat finishes
- Complete with signature recessed handle
- Dual thermal plastic rubber compression door stops
- Flush mounted roller catches
- Steel glass stops
- Rubber weather stripping
- Installed Baldwin 8241 contemporary deadbolt
- Welded Steel mounting fins (optional)
Galvanized and Powder Coat Finishes
- Black Powder Coat
- Bronze Powder Coat
- Custom Color Powder Coat
Prices range from $13,778 - $23,829
(Industry professional discounts may apply)
Contact our National Sales Director for more information - Karla@maidensteel.com
Jasmine Habitat was able to meet and exceed my expectations for what an entry door could be. This steel door feels and operates in a way that is unmatched by alternative materials, and the pivot system creates a "Wow" factor for everyone that enters my home. -Tam L.